Add some meeting booths

Forums General yachting discussions Add some meeting booths

Participant
    Lately, our open office layout feels a bit too chaotic. I’m thinking about suggesting we add some meeting booths. Has anyone made this change before? How did it affect your team’s productivity and morale?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
    fiorrma
    Participant
    Lately, the challenge of maintaining focus in our open office layout has become more apparent. I’ve been exploring the idea of incorporating meeting booths into our workspace to help manage the chaos and enhance productivity. One option that caught my attention is the hushFree.S acoustic booth https://hushoffice.com/en-us/product/hushfree-s/ by Hushoffice. This booth is designed to support individual work and facilitate phone calls and video conferences.

The hushFree.S features a manual height-adjustable desk, allowing users to switch between sitting and standing positions easily, without requiring additional power. This flexibility could potentially improve comfort and productivity. Additionally, the booth’s side LED illumination is tailored to enhance visibility during video calls, which might further support effective communication.

Given these features, I’m curious about others’ experiences. How have meeting booths like these impacted your team’s productivity and morale? Did you find they helped reduce the chaos in an open office environment?

iomanna
    Participant
    Thanks for pointing me towards the hushFree.S acoustic booth. The idea of a booth with adjustable height and LED lighting seems beneficial. I’ll review the details on their site. Are there specific configurations that you’ve found particularly useful?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.