Great for students

Forums Book Reviews Great for students

Participant
    DE

What a compilation on and from the superyacht industry this book is by Marcela de Kern Royer and her many contributors. I am just getting started on this just recently released tome. As someone wanting to learn more about this fascinating business, this is a thorough introduction to the scope and facets of the yachting world. Big thanks to everyone involved ?

As a business student enthusiastic about yachts and marketing, this book is an invaluable guide. I am keen to get to know people in this industry and talk about our shared passion for the seas. Perhaps someone here can give me some guidance on whom to talk to.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
    HadiyaSultan
    Participant
    This will be helpful for many students as they don’t get the correct guidance while studying. It is essential to have someone expert that can assist students in the best way. Many students face this problem and seek for help with my assignment to get academic assistance. These kinds of posts would be helpful and beneficial for them.
    [email protected]
    Participant
    We are a leading college assignment help company, dedicated to providing high-quality academic support to students around the world. Our team consists of highly qualified and experienced experts from diverse academic backgrounds, who are committed to helping students achieve their academic goals.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.