Paperhelp online reputation review

Forums Book Reviews Paperhelp online reputation review

Participant
    This website has many paperhelp org reviews. They are all positive, of course. However, in practice they don’t match the truth. There is a way to be more lucky with essays and writers than you can be. This is not the case for me. This company’s reputation is not great. I also looked at the reviews on other platforms to see that students did not recommend this site. According to me, they are a source of untrued information that is not in line with their 

reputation. I also demanded they refund my money because I wasn’t satisfied with my essay. They said that it was impossible. They didn’t answer me for long and I was not sure if they would return the money. They wrote back to me, saying that they couldn’t return my money. They are not legal so I don’t know if it is possible for me to cooperate with them.

There were no additional services that I could find on this site. They might offer grammar or plagiarism. It was not there. They only offer keywords on their website that will help you understand what they want students searching for in Google. Although this optimization for search engines can be a great way to promote your website, it instantly shows that they don’t value you as a customer.

article

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.